1,300-HP Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Is A $70,000 Steal
Mind you, the engine isn’t all that’s different about the car. It’s a bona fide drag racing machine, with a cage, two-step, transbrake, an ATI Outlaw torque converter, and a carbon driveshaft, 9-inch independent rear, and half-axles all made by DSS. It also boasts a Strange PRO center section with 3.90 gearing and a 35-spline Wavetrac limited-slip differential. All four corners sit on Viking coilovers, and the frame has been stiffened to hold up to the extra power.
The price for all this? The seller is asking for a not-unreasonable $70,000, with just 2,700 miles on the odometer. If you’re looking for a turn-key drag car with modern styling and all the right equipment, it’s a heck of a deal.
- Los Angeles Coronavirus Update: County Surpasses 800,000 Covid-19 Cases & 10,600 Total Deaths
- Ford Has A Genius Idea To Speed Up F-150 Production
- ‘The Office’ Releases Never-Seen Cold Open As Promo For Show’s Peacock Move
- Ford Makes One Thing Very Clear About Mustangs
- Bitcoin Approaching $30k As Crypto Market Booms Heading Into 2021