10 Things You Should Know About The New Ford Bronco
The current Ford Ranger and Bronco share a shortened version of the carmaker’s T6 platform. The Ranger also uses Ford’s 2.3-liter EcoBoost inline-four engine. People expecting a V8 will likely be disappointed, at least initially, but the Ecoboost in the Ranger isn’t a wimp. It makes 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque, but Ford has left a lot of power on the table and could increase it for the Bronco.
It will also have the 10-speed automatic transmission, but rumor has it there will be a seven-speed manual option paired to Ford’s 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6. In the F-150, that engine offers 325 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- Paris Hilton Looking To Launch Her Own Production Company – TCA
- Weekly Treasure: 1997 Lexus SC 400
- ‘Liza On Demand’ Renewed For Third Season By YouTube; David Blaine Live Special & Gymnastics Doc Added To Slate – TCA
- 1,750 Horsepower SSC Tuatara Will Finally Be Delivered
- Gersh Agency Signs Deal With the WGA