12 Amazing Cars Made Even Better By Roush
Roush Performance’s founder and owner, Jack Roush, made his name in racing and is currently the co-owner of the Nascar team Roush Fenway Racing. Although he worked at Ford in the 1960s, racing is where Roush developed his loyalty to the Blue Oval. Throughout his career, Roush has sold parts developed on his race cars, and that led to forming Roush Performance in 1995. Since then, the company has been best known for its editions of the Ford Mustang but also supplies customers with tuning packages, appearance packages, suspension packages, supercharger systems, and performance crate engines.
While Rous is best known for modified Ford Mustangs, there are other models the company has its name on or has helped to build. The back catalog for Roush is vast, but these are our favorites.
- Verve Hires Chernin Entertainment’s Chris Lupo As Book-To-Screen Agent
- The Greatest Porsche 911s Ever Made
- NFC Championship Game Ratings Take Hit But Boost Fox’s ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Premiere
- 10 Things You Should Know About The New Ford Bronco
- Paris Hilton Looking To Launch Her Own Production Company – TCA