2 Adults, 3 Children Hospitalized in Long Beach After Getting Sick From Cleaning Products
Two adults and three children were hospitalized Sunday afternoon after apparently getting sick from cleaning products, a fire official reported.
At about 4:35 p.m. police and fire officials responded to a home in the 5500 block of Ackerfield Avenue after a family got sick while cleaning their house with chemicals, said Jake Heflin, public information officer for the Long Beach Fire Department.
The youngest victims were a 10-month-old baby, and two boys, ages 6 and 9. The children and adults were taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation, but were expected to be fine.
The family was believed to have been using bleach that may have been mixed with other chemicals, Heflin said.
A hazardous material team from the Long Beach Fire Department was working to determine the exact cause of the family’s illness.Recent search terms:
- Longtime \CSI\ star hospitalized after getting sick on set
- Tesla-Powered Ford Mustang Is An Electric Monster
- Friday Ratings: ‘Shark Tank’ And ‘SmackDown’ Tie For Top Demo Honors
- 10 Of The Best Back Massagers You'll Probably Become Obsessed With
- What Omicron Means for the Pandemic’s Future | SciShow News
- Shelby's F-150 Raptor Is A 525-HP Super Truck With An Attitude Problem