2000-HP Lotus Evija Hypercar Is About To Begin Production
Before production can begin, Lotus has been preparing a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for the Evija. Based in the company’s home of Norfolk, UK, the new facility has been built alongside the company’s test track where racing legends Ayrton Senna, Emerson Fittipaldi, and Jim Clark have tested F1 cars. Only 130 examples of the Evija will be hand-built at this facility, and the first year’s production allocation has already been sold to customers around the world.
“This is now the newest car production facility in the world, and to witness it move from the drawing board to reality has been deeply satisfying,” said Phil Popham, CEO of Lotus Cars. “It’s testament to the commitment of all involved, and is the perfect sleek and high-tech production home for the Evija at our iconic Hethel headquarters.”
- ‘Walking Dead’ Profits Trial Finds Fox TV Boss Charlie Collier In Zombie Hot Seat Over AMC Backend Payouts
- Lexus Explains Why All-Electric UX Won’t Come To America
- ‘Jurassic World 3’: ‘Altered Carbon’ & ‘Animal Kingdom’ Actress Dichen Lachman Joins Cast
- What’s Next For The Ford GT Supercar?
- Tiffany Boone Speaks Out On Leaving ‘The Chi’ After Making Harassment Allegations