2020 Chevy Corvette C8 Sounds Mean With Bespoke Exhaust
“This is the one we’ve all been waiting for,” said AWE’s VP of Marketing, Jesse Kramer. “Others have started to make systems, but we think this is the lineup that C8 drivers have been waiting for.” He goes on to say that it’s the system to beat.
Is it better than Fabspeed’s Valvetronic Maxflo exhaust system? We’ll leave that for you to decide; it’s a bit difficult to directly compare as Fabspeed recorded its exhaust sound in an enclosed environment. Both sound properly mean, though.
AWE’s in-house system comes with a perfect-fitment guarantee and a lifetime warranty. The estimated retail launch will be in mid-August.
- Bill Maher In I-Told-You-So Mode Over Donald Trump’s Election-Delay Idea
- This Could Be A Cheap Way To Own A 2020 Corvette Stingray
- Charter Q2 Earnings Show Surprise Bump In Video Subs; CEO Tom Rutledge To Extend Contract
- Petersen Museum Reveals What’s In Store For Car Week
- Toronto Sets 2020 Lineup: Werner Herzog, Regina King, Mira Nair, Francois Ozon, Naomi Kawase Titles Join Hybrid Edition