2020 Genesis G90: Interior And Technology Deep Dive
Driving the G90 is a delightful experience but the car is best enjoyed from the back seat. The rear chairs offer 37.8 inches of legroom, complemented by outboard controls mounted in the center armrest. On the V6 model, rear passengers can adjust the audio and climate settings, control the rear and side sunshades, activate the heated seats, and move the front passenger seat.
But if you opt for the V8, the rear seats become electronically adjustable, ventilated, and add dual 10.3-inch HD monitors on the back of the front seats. The 5.0 Ultimate only costs $3,500 more than the 3.3T Premium and ups the power from 365 to 420 horsepower. While the V6 is smooth with ample power, the V8 is well worth the upgrade.
- Bon Jovi Keyboardist David Bryan Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Ferrari Steps In To Help Fight Against Coronavirus
- ‘The Walking Dead: World Beyond’ Premiere Pushed By AMC Amid Coronavirus-Related Production Shutdowns, Ad Money Shift
- Land Rover Celebrates 50 Years Of The Range Rover
- California Governor Issues Statewide Stay-At-Home Order Due To Coronavirus Crisis