2020 Honda Civic Type R Arrives In Chicago With Outrageous New Color
Under the hood, the 2020 Civic Type R is powered by a 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder engine producing 306 horsepower and 295 lb-ft. of torque, which sends power to the front wheels through a six-speed manual transmission and limited-slip differential. Three driving modes are available: Comfort, Sport and +R that adjust the suspension, steering and throttle response. Active Sound Control has also been added as part of the 2020 update, which modifies interior sound in accordance to the driving mode.
Pricing and availability for the 2020 Honda Civic Type R will be announced closer to the on-sale date this winter. At the 2020 Chicago Auto Show, a Honda spokesperson confirmed to us the 2020 Civic Type R will get a price bump, but “don’t expect any major increases.”
- ‘SNL’ Sets John Mulaney & Daniel Craig To Host Upcoming Episodes
- 2020 Nissan Frontier Arrives With Most Important Update EVER
- Senate Acquits President Donald Trump In Finale To Impeachment Process
- What Do Jeep, Ram, And The Toyota Prius All Have In Common?
- Snap Inc. Swings To Profit In Q4 On 17% Rise In Users; Revenue Misses Target