2020 Mazda CX-3 Could Be On A Collision Course With CX-30
In the meantime, Mazda is making the CX-3 Sport a better value than last year by making driver assistance features from the i-ACTIVESENSE package standard. These include full-speed automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, and adaptive cruise control, among others. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will both be standard, unlike in 2019 when a CX-3 equipped with those features started off at least $22,535 – only $410 less than the CX-30.
With such a small price difference, CX-3 buyers would probably opt for the CX-30 instead. Not only is it bigger than the CX-3, but it’s also more powerful and has a nicer interior design.
- CNN Explores ‘The Story Of Late Night’ In Doc Series From ‘The Dictator’s Playbook’ Producer Cream Productions
- You Can Now Design Your Ideal BMW X5 M And X6 M
- At ‘O Minus-54,’ The Oscars Are Closer Than You Think
- Big Changes Coming For The Mini Clubman
- CAA TV Lit Agent Elizabeth Newman Joins Fox21 Television Studios As VP, Development