2020 Volvo S60 Hybrid Has Some Amazing Luxury Features
Tesla’s Autopilot hogs a lot of the spotlight but Volvo’s Pilot Assist suite is among our favorite semi-autonomous driving systems. Like Autopilot, Pilot Assist requires the driver to keep their hands on the steering wheel but unlike Tesla’s system, which fights for control of the wheel, the Volvo system encourages drivers to apply their own steering inputs. When combined with the adaptive cruise control, Volvo’s lane keep assist inspires enough confidence for limited hands-off driving for brief moments.
For just $200 extra, our S60 was equipped with Park Assist Pilot, which can navigate parallel and perpendicular parking without requiring hands to be on the steering wheel. We didn’t use this feature often thanks to the S60’s crystal clear 360-degree camera but Park Assist Pilot is so inexpensive, we recommend adding it anyway.
- Queen Latifah Honors Kobe Bryant With Rap Salute At Saturday NBA All-Star Prelims
- Famous African Artist Creates One-Off Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Obama Addresses “Heartbreaking” Deaths Of Kobe And Gianna Bryant At NBA All-Star Brunch
- Here’s The Latest On A Possible Dodge Viper Comeback
- Lewis Rothenberg Resigns As President of Cinematographers Guild, Cites “Differences” With Union’s Senior Staff