2021 Aston Martin Vantage Coupe Arrives With Manual Box
Along with the manual, Aston is offering a “vane” egg-crate grille on both the Vantage coupe and roadster as an alternative to the existing “hunter” design, and there are new wheel options being offered as well. But the bigger news, of course, aside from the new roadster’s arrival, is the manual-transmission option – which not only brings with it an extra pedal in exchange for the eighth gear, but brings the price down as well.
Where the Vantage coupe has until now started at $149,995, the price for a new coupe equipped with the stick shift drops to $146,000 – representing a savings of nearly four grand. And that sounds like a “win-win” proposition to us if we’ve ever seen one.
- Jussie Smollet Indicted Over False Hate Crime Attack By Special Prosecutor; Ex-‘Empire’ Star Back To Court
- 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Is A Huge SUV With A Not-So Huge Price
- Michael Ellenberg’s Media Res Launches Physical Production Department With Three Hires
- Ford F-150 Raptor’s Biggest Threat Is Coming
- ‘Birds Of Prey’ Reveals Harley Quinn As A Bernie Sanders Supporter