2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Is A Huge SUV With A Not-So Huge Price
At $50,295, the 2021 Tahoe is only $1,000 more than the 2020 model even though it includes more standard safety features such as LED lights and autonomous emergency braking. Stepping up to the LT brings the price to $55,095 (up $800 from 2020) while the top Premier trim costs $63,895 (down $100 from 2020).
The first Tahoes to arrive at dealers will be LT, Z71, Premier, and High Country models, though it appears as though pricing is not yet available for the Z71 and High Country trims. If you want the base LS or the sporty RST trim, those will be arriving at dealers at a later time along with the Suburban.
- Michael Ellenberg’s Media Res Launches Physical Production Department With Three Hires
- Ford F-150 Raptor’s Biggest Threat Is Coming
- ‘Birds Of Prey’ Reveals Harley Quinn As A Bernie Sanders Supporter
- Subaru Brings Classics And Puppies To Chicago Auto Show
- ‘Cats,’ ‘Madea’ and ‘Rambo’ Top Razzie Nominations