2021 Dodge Charger Lineup Gains A Crazy New Paint Color
In addition to those colors, you’ll still have a huge range of Charger sedans to choose from. The SXT, SXT AWD, GT, and GT AWD still carry the 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 making 300 hp. R/T models come with the 370-hp 5.7-liter Hemi V8, while the Scat Packs get the 6.4-liter V8 with 485 hp (the sweet spot, in our opinion). And, of course, the 707- and 797-hp Hellcats still reign supreme. All get an eight-speed transmission.
There are some other new bits, including some new 20-inch wheel choices, a new instrument panel on the Hellcats, and a new electric power steering setup. There’s no info on pricing, so we’ll assume it’ll stay close to the $30,000 base price of the Charger SXT, about $40,000 for the Scat Pack, and just over $70K for the Hellcat Widebody. As always, keep it parked in a secure location.
- BBC Plans Its Own #FreeBritney Documentary Following ‘Framing Britney Spears’
- World’s Only Kia Stinger Convertible Looks Sensational
- Maika Monroe, Karl Glusman & Burn Gorman Starring In Thriller ‘Watcher’
- Toyota’s New Crossover Is A Big Deal
- ‘Leonardo’: Amazon Takes UK & Ireland Rights To Aidan Turner Series On Leonardo Da Vinci