2021 Hyundai Veloster N Lands With New Transmission And Upgraded Cabin
These settings can be configured in the Veloster N’s improved infotainment system. Inside, the cabin has been updated with new N Light Sport Seats wrapped in cloth and leatherette upholstery. According to Hyundai, these seats are thinner and 4.4 pounds lighter. An illuminated N logo has also been added to the upper side of the backrest.
New standard driver assists for the 2021 Veloster N include a forward collision-avoidance assist, lane following assist, lane keeping assist, driver attention warning, blind spot collision-avoidance assist and rear cross-traffic collision warning.
The 2021 Hyundai Veloster N will arrive in dealers this October. Pricing will be announced closer to the on-sale date. The regular Hyundai Veloster, on the other hand, remains unchanged for the 2021 model year.
- Greece Ups Production Cash Rebate To 40% As Shoots Get Back Underway
- Official: Jaguar Land Rover Announces New CEO
- Anthony Fauci Counters Donald Trump’s Latest Retweets Of Claims That Targeted His Work: “I Have Not Been Misleading The American Public Under Any Circumstances”
- Blind Man Celebrates Restored Vision With New Corvette
- Banijay In Talks To Acquire Australia’s Seven Studios After Closing Endemol Shine Deal