2021 Mercedes S-Class Interior Shown In Full
The rear can also be configured with reclining seats, a folding center armrest, or a business center console, while acoustic foam will also keep the cabin quieter and more refined than ever before.
We also get a much clearer look at the abundance of high-tech screens that were first shown in a series of shadowy teaser photos last month. The high-tech cabin can be equipped with up to five digital displays, with 27 fewer physical buttons than the previous S-Class. Dominating the dashboard is a massive 12.8-inch portrait screen that flows into the center console, while a new head-up display incorporates augmented reality technology.
- ‘Martin Margiela: In His Own Words’ Makes Fashionable Debut, ‘Sputnik’ Lands – Specialty Streaming Preview
- Army Soldier And Honda Dealer Fight Over $1 Car Purchase Error
- Donald Trump Says Postal Service Needs Money For Mail-In Voting, But He’ll Block It
- This Art Deco Beauty Houses Half An Airplane V12 Engine
- ‘Tough As Nails’ Renewed At CBS For Season 2