2021 Porsche 911 Updated With Seven-Speed Manual
Those opting for the manual/Sport Chrono package combo will also benefit from an automatic rev-match function, dynamic engine mounts, PSM Sport mode (where a switch on the steering wheel allows the driver to change from Normal, Sport, Sport Plus, Wet and Individual modes), and the Porsche Track Precision App.
According to Porsche, the manual-equipped Carrera S will accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in 4.2 seconds and reach a top speed of 191 mph. Curb weight is also down compared to PDK-equipped cars by 99 pounds. Other new features for 2021 Porsche 911 Carrera S and 4S models in Europe and North America include the Porsche InnoDrive system which utilizes navigation data to calculate the ideal times for acceleration and deceleration by taking into account corners, gradients, and speed limits.
- Trevor Noah Kicks Off Extended ‘Daily Show’ Format With His Take On Taking Lysol During “Pandumic”
- One Of Cadillac XT6’s Coolest Features Is Illegal In America
- ‘Together In Pride: You Are Not Alone’: GLAAD’s Livestream Event Raises Funds For LGBTQ Centers, Pete Buttigieg Urges Audience To Vote
- A Used Lexus LC 500 Is Starting To Look Like A Bargain
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Remote Episode Opens With Brad Pitt As Dr. Anthony Fauci Clarifying Trump’s Comments