2022 Corvette Z06 Spied Testing With Ferrari And Porsche
Seen here in a Facebook video from one Randy Hermann, the camouflage-clad C8 Z06 was part of a convoy that included the Ferrari 458, the Porsche GT2 RS, two C8 Corvette Stingrays, and two additional camo-clad Z06 prototypes. That’s one expensive, high-powered convoy, and if the performance of the Ferrari and the Porsche are any indication, it means that GM is chasing after some seriously quick, agile supercars with its new higher-performance ‘Vette.
As a matter of fact, one report from earlier in the year alleged that the Z06 would pack an outstanding 600 or more horsepower – upwards of about 110 horsepower per liter – coupled with an engine redline between 8,500 and 9,000 rpm. If that’s not enough to send shivers down your spine, you might want to check your pulse.
- Twitter Slaps “Manipulated Media” Warning On Donald Trump Tweet Featuring Fake CNN Clip
- Chevy Responds To Ford’s Incredible Mustang Offer
- First Look At Joanna Lumley & Danielle Macdonald In Opera Comedy ‘Falling For Figaro’
- Considering A Tesla Model Y? Read This First
- Constance Wu & Sam Heughan Join Freida Pinto, Sope Dirisu In Period Rom-Com ‘Mr Malcolm’s List’ – Cannes