2022 Infiniti QX60 Teased With New 9-Speed Gearbox
It needs to be a great combo because Infiniti is touting this as its “most refined and advanced three-row crossover yet.” Furthermore, “the QX60 is a foundation for Infiniti”, a flagship if you will. As such, it needs to have a powerful but relaxing ride, so Infiniti’s engineers from the brand’s Arizona Testing Center have been working tirelessly on refining the engine and gearbox combination to minimize noise and maximize comfort.
Thousands of hours of driving over hundreds of thousands of miles was the only way to ensure that the new powertrain meets the targets Infiniti has set for it. Among these targets was the aim of minimum engine vibration, and this is helped along by a new Active Torque Mount that isolates these vibrations to optimize cabin comfort.
- Trevor Noah Has Fun With Trump’s ‘Underdog Lawyers’ At Impeachment Trial
- McLaren Artura Shows Off Striking Silhouette
- Craig Ferguson’s Monologue Defending Britney Spears From 2007 Resurfaces Amid #FreeBritney Movement
- Spied! The Volkswagen ID.Buzz Hits The Streets
- Claudia Conway Seeks Out Golden Ticket To Hollywood In ‘American Idol’ Promo