2022 Porsche 911 Edition 50 Years Porsche Design Wants To Celebrate
The seven-speed manual with a mechanically locking rear differential is offered at no additional cost. Those who do opt for the PDK get Porsche’s Torque Vectoring Plus included. Additional standard bits include the Porsche Traction Management system.
Along with the 911 Targa, Porsche has also revealed two new watches: the Chronograph 1 – 911 50 Years of Porsche Design, and the Chronograph 1 – 1972 Limited Edition. The former, a direct tribute to the original watch released back in 1972, is included with the car. Their combined total is $195,850, not including the $1,350 destination fee. Deliveries will get underway in spring. The latter watch, limited to only 500 examples globally, is a near carbon copy of the original and has a solid titanium case back featuring the Porsche logo. It will go on sale this summer for $7,700 a pop.
- There Are Still Questions About Chrysler's Future
- EVs Are About To Score A Major Victory Over ICE Vehicles
- Korean EV Start-Up Edison Buys Struggling SsangYong
- This 1,200-HP Mazda Will Have A Four-Rotor And RWD
- Classic Toyota Owners Have A New Reason To Smile In 2022
- Noble M500 Coming With 550 HP And 6-Speed Manual