2024 BMW M5 Will Be As Powerful As Bugatti Veyron
The report goes on to claim power will come from Gen V pouch-type batteries instead of Tesla-style round cells and will be built on the automaker’s CLAR-WE electric architecture. The most powerful battery here will be rated at around 135-kWh can be connected to a 400-volt charger. It also appears 800-volt charging will be possible as well. But here’s where things get really exciting: the G60 M5 will supposedly come powered by three 250 kW electric motors; one at the rear axle and two up front. This will come to 750 kW of power, or roughly 1,006 horsepower.
That’s right. A 1,000 hp+ M5!
It’s also important to bear in mind, however, that Tesla’s also upcoming tri-motor Plaid configuration will surpass this output. Still, this will be, by far, the most powerful BMW M5 – or any M car – to date.
- ‘The Salisbury Poisonings’: First Trailer For BBC One’s Novichok Drama; Premiere Date Set; Creatives Talk Heroism Of A Community In Crisis
- BMW 6 Series GT Gets A Facelift: Now Do You Like It?
- Commercial Shoots Start To Pick Up As Restrictions On Film & TV Productions Begin To Lift
- Acura’s New Type S Models Should Have Audi Worried
- Marge Redmond Dies: Played Sister Jacqueline On TV’s ‘The Flying Nun’, Was 95