3 steps to creating a user-focused company culture
It sounds simple, but it takes time and dedication to build a company culture that incorporates user feedback across the entire company. Sometimes, companies hire a dedicated “community-focused” employee and leave the community engagement up to them. In reality, every employee should be focused on your users, whether they’re a product manager, a designer, or an engineer. At Polyvore, community is at the heart of everything we do, and is so integrated that it’s become part of our brand DNA. The benefits are tenfold — we’ve built an incredibly loyal and passionate user base, and in turn, a more successful…
This story continues at The Next Web
- Check Out The Coolest Features Of The 2022 GMC Hummer
- Donald Trump Cuts Short ‘60 Minutes’ Appearance, Tweets Video To Mask-Shame Lesley Stahl
- The First Conservation Efforts Protected… Poop?!
- Details Of SSC Tuatara’s Baby Brother Come To Light
- Peter Farrelly Makes the Case For ‘Loudermilk’, Teases Season 3 & Beyond As 2 Former Audience Series Seek New Homes