730-HP Audi RS6-R Has A Supercar Price Tag
Finished in Myth Black, the modified Audi RS6 Avant sports a number of carbon fiber components that make it look more menacing than the regular model, including a new front lip, side skirts, a roof spoiler, and a rear diffuser. The tuner’s custom RS6 Avant rides on 22-inch ABT High-Performance HR wheels with red brake calipers and is fitted with sports coilover suspension springs and sports anti-roll bars to sharpen the handling.
ABT badging also lets everyone know you’re not driving a regular RS6 Avant. Inside, the interior comes with custom floor mats, entrance lights, and an Alcantara steering wheel.
- Bay Area Glass Fire Breaks Out With “Dangerous Rate Of Spread”; L.A.’s Bobcat Fire Crews Monitor Containment
- Volkswagen And Tesla ‘Need Each Other,’ VW Says
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Announces ‘Veep’ Virtual Reunion As Biden-Harris Benefit
- Cadillac’s Next Electric SUV Looks Mean
- AFI Fest To Laud Sofia Coppola, Kirby Dick, Rita Moreno & Mira Nair