A More Extreme Mercedes G-Class Is Coming Soon
Like the previous model, the new G-Class 4×4 Squared will likely be powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine producing 416 horsepower and 450 lb-ft of torque, but we’re hoping AMG will launch an even more powerful version.
Mercedes hasn’t announced the new G-Class 4×4 Squared yet, but the new hardcore off-roader will hopefully break cover by the end of the year and go on sale for the 2021 model year. When it goes on sale, expect the extreme off-roader to cost considerably more than the regular G-Class G500, which starts at $130,900. For reference, the last-generation G-Class 4×4 Squared, which ended production in 2018 just before the new G-Class arrived, had a $227,300 price tag. Production will also likely be limited as the previous 4×4 Squared was capped to around 300 units.
- Starz Developing Female Sports Agent Drama & Hip Hop Anthology Series With 50 Cent
- Hennessey’s New C8 Corvette Wheels Are Worth The Price
- ‘After We Collided’ Stokes $21M Overseas Through Sunday As Passionate Fans Prompt Screen Expansions
- Jeep Wagoneer’s Complex Lighting Display Is Seriously Cool
- Entertainment Union Coalition Hails New Law Easing Path For Workers To Borrow From Their Pension Plans