A Special New C8 Corvette Stingray Is Coming
For over 40 years, Callaway Cars has been building some of the best, most well-regarded and sought-after specialty performance vehicles around, with a particular penchant for the Corvette. Unsurprisingly, the company appears to have something in store for the new 2020 model – the first rear-mid-engine production Corvette ever – and we’ve just gotten our first teaser image.
Shown here, Callaway Cars has taken the factory split-rear-exit exhaust and its complementary OEM rear fascia, and replaced both with its own in-house-developed parts. The First Phase Callaway C8 Corvette will feature a distinctive, fifth-generation Callaway “Double-D” exhaust with center-mounted outlets, and a restyled rear valance to suit.
- BBC Confirms It Is Considering Restoring BBC Three To Television
- Greatest Lexus IS Ever Will Get A Brand New Name
- Jimmy Kimmel Pays Tribute To Late Fred Willard On ‘JKL’
- 2021 Nissan Kicks Arrives With Fresh New Styling
- Sergei Bondarchuk Doc In The Works From Son Fedor’s Art Pictures; Celebrated Russian Filmmaker Directed Oscar-Winning ‘War & Peace’