A Tesla Autopilot Makes Another HUGE Mistake
Fortunately, no injuries were reported, either for the officers or the unnamed 22-year-old driver of the Tesla. Investigators have not yet blamed Tesla’s Autopilot for the crash, and with the young man behind the wheel of the Tesla not licensed to drive, we’d be surprised to see it happen here.
Nevertheless, neither the NHTSA nor the Detroit police has yet examined the vehicle’s data. Regardless, the headlines will read that another Tesla has crashed while operating with Autopilot activated, and the fact that a police car was involved will only add to the shock value that media outlets will capitalize on.
- Sky Studios Launches Transistor Films With Team Behind Netflix’s ‘I Am A Killer’
- 2021 Dodge Charger Lineup Gains A Crazy New Paint Color
- BBC Plans Its Own #FreeBritney Documentary Following ‘Framing Britney Spears’
- World’s Only Kia Stinger Convertible Looks Sensational
- Maika Monroe, Karl Glusman & Burn Gorman Starring In Thriller ‘Watcher’