A Tesla Model S Plaid Was Spied At The Nurburgring, And We Have A Guess As To Why
Back in 2019, a Model S Plaid reportedly set an unofficial time of 7 minutes, 13 seconds at the Green Hell, so Tesla could steal the crown from Stuttgart. If the unofficial time set in 2019 is anything to go by, the Model S Plaid could also set a new four-door production car lap record overall, which is currently held by the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 with a time of 7 minutes, 18.361 seconds.
Considering its triple motor setup generates a combined 1,020 hp and 1,050 lb-ft, we won’t be surprised if the Model S Plaid sets a new record time at the ‘Ring, but we better get video evidence and maybe some GPS readings.
- America’s BMW iX Wish Might Come True
- Don’t Try This At Home: Tesla Model 3 Wades Through Deep Flood Water
- Race The Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro In GRID Legends
- Super Rare Road-Legal Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Is A $10 Million Bargain
- Japanese Drifting Legend Shows How To Drive The Toyota GR 86 And Subaru BRZ