Aid group: Refugees facing ‘appalling conditions’ in Greece
The international aid group Doctors Without Borders says refugees at camps in Greece are still living in mostly “appalling conditions” with poor access to health care and a lack of provisions to identify the most vulnerable.
On this topic: ()
- 730-HP Audi RS6-R Has A Supercar Price Tag
- Bay Area Glass Fire Breaks Out With “Dangerous Rate Of Spread”; L.A.’s Bobcat Fire Crews Monitor Containment
- The Truth About Dog Years (Your Pupper Is Older Than You Think!)
- Volkswagen And Tesla ‘Need Each Other,’ VW Says
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Announces ‘Veep’ Virtual Reunion As Biden-Harris Benefit