All-New 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Spotted Cruising Around Town
The video is very short and doesn’t show a great deal, but there’s no denying that the GLC’s shape lends itself more to a crossover like, for example, a Nissan Kicks, than one like the X3. Technically, the GLC is a crossover too, but it appears that the next GLC will be more like a regular hatchback than ever before. Nevertheless, the model has been a sales success for Merc and we’re sure the company knows what it’s doing. The new model will actually be longer and wider than the current generation, which should help it take some sales from the likes of the spacious Volvo XC60.
- ‘The Expanse’ Star Cas Anvar Under Investigation Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Farewell To The Bentley Mulsanne
- Wayne Rooney To Be Subject Of Official Documentary From ‘Maradona’ Producer Lorton — Cannes
- McLaren Is In Serious Trouble
- Netflix UK Chief Anne Mensah To Chair RTS Craft Awards; ITV Studios Remakes ‘Come Dine With Me’ In Middle East — Global Briefs