Amazon Fire Tablets Receive New Firmware – Get Version 18.104.22.168
Amazon has rolled out a new firmware package compatible with several of its Fire devices, namely version 5.9.5, which implements the general improvements and performance enhancements and gives users the ability to access a camera live feed using Alexa.
Specifically speaking, owners who connect a compatible smart home camera to Alexa can check the live feed whenever they want just by asking Alexa to show or hide the feed.
When it comes to compatible devices, the producer has provided separate downloadable packages targeted at its 4th Generation Fire HD 6, Fire HD 7, and Fire HDX 8.9 devices, 5th-gen Fire, Fire HD 8, and Fire HD 10 models, as well as for the 6th Generation Fire HD 8 tablet.
As for installation, save the appropriate file for your device model, connect the tablet to your computer using a USB cable, navigate to the root directory of the Fire’s internal storage, and copy the downloaded firmware there.
Afterward, ensure the transfer com… (read more)
- Apple Seeds First watchOS 4.3 Beta Software Update to Devs, iOS 11.3 Public Beta – Updated
- Microsoft Surface Studio Systems Get November 27 Firmware – Download Now
- Apple Starts Preparing Mac Users for Deprecation of macOS 32-Bit Support
- Canon Updates Firmware for Several EOS Cameras – Update Now
- Apple Redesigns iTunes to Work with HomePod and Let Users Control Music Playback