Apple Seeds First watchOS 4.3 Beta Software Update to Devs, iOS 11.3 Public Beta – Updated
Apple released today the first beta of its upcoming watchOS 4.3 Apple Watch operating system to registered developers with a paid and active annual subscription.
The watchOS 4.3 beta (build number 15T5165e) software update comes just one day, as expected, after the iOS 11.3 beta, macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 beta, and tvOS 11.3 beta firmware that Apple seeded the other day to registered developers.
It includes the watchOS 4.3 SDK (Software Development Kit) that provides support for application developer to create watchOS apps for the upcoming watchOS 4.3 operating system. Apple notes the fact that the watchOS 4.3 SDK is bundled with the Xcode 9.3 IDE.
Unfortunately, Apple did not share any information on what’s new in the watchOS 4.3 software update, at least not at the moment of writing, as the release notes only sho… (read more)
- Microsoft Surface Studio Systems Get November 27 Firmware – Download Now
- Apple Starts Preparing Mac Users for Deprecation of macOS 32-Bit Support
- Canon Updates Firmware for Several EOS Cameras – Update Now
- Apple Redesigns iTunes to Work with HomePod and Let Users Control Music Playback
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV 2017, Android TV, and TV Pro Firmware 6.2.0 Is Up for Grabs