Audi Confirms New SUV Being Developed With Porsche
However, Audi’s electric crossover will not simply be a rebadged Macan. Audi likes doing things its own way, as evidenced by the e-tron GT that is surprisingly dissimilar to the Porsche Taycan. That said, the new Q6 e-tron will ride on the Premium Platform Electric architecture that both brands worked on together. As such, both Porsche and Audi’s electric crossovers will feature 800-volt tech that is expected to provide significantly reduced charging times. As for looks, the best we can give you is our render as seen above, as Duesmann has not revealed anything further. But knowing how past e-tron models are styled, we’re sure that it won’t be anything extreme.
- Trevor Noah & Jason Sudeikis As “Ted Lasso” To Compete In ‘FIFA’ Gaming Show For EA Sports
- A Tesla Autopilot Makes Another HUGE Mistake
- Sky Studios Launches Transistor Films With Team Behind Netflix’s ‘I Am A Killer’
- 2021 Dodge Charger Lineup Gains A Crazy New Paint Color
- BBC Plans Its Own #FreeBritney Documentary Following ‘Framing Britney Spears’