Audi e-tron Already Has A Better Range In Europe
In addition, the e-tron’s recuperation system has been improved, which Audi says contributes to 30 percent of the overall range. Energy can be recovered when the driver releases the accelerator or depresses the brake pedal. In both cases, the electric motors function as generators and convert kinetic energy into electrical energy.
The upgrades aren’t only mechanical either, as Audi is giving the e-tron’s exterior a sporty makeover with the new S-Line package, which adds 20-inch wheels, sport air suspension, and a body kit that adds a more aggressive front bumper and more prominent air curtains to improve airflow. An S line emblem adorns the radiator grille, while the illuminated aluminum door sill trims feature an S logo. In contrast to the standard model, the attachments on the S line exterior are painted in the exterior body color, including the wheel arch trims, door sills, bumpers and exterior mirrors.
- Marion McClinton Dies: Broadway Director Of August Wilson Plays Was 65
- Mazda’s Awesome New Engine Proves Not Everyone Wants EVs
- ‘E.T.’ Phones Home Again In Reunion Short Film Premiering On NBC And Syfy
- These Are The Best 2019 Black Friday Crossover Deals
- Channel 4 Working To Salvage Format From Sony-Backed Indie Electric Ray After Casting Issues