Ladies, it is time. That time of year that we always forget about, or just simply push aside. Might be time to freshen up your beauty regime? Before you buy anything new, I recommend purging what you’ve got first. Especially if it’s older than 1-2 years old! (Here’s looking at you, shimmery green eyeshadow I thought I might just wear for Halloween!) Freshening up your regime – even if you only buy one new product to test – can make getting running through your regular routine worth looking forward to! Trying new makeup or testing a new serum always makes me feel like a million bucks in the morning.
Some of these products are brand-new, others are tried-and-well-reviewed ones that everyone seems to love (and are sitting in our shopping carts)! And, obviously, packaging speaks volumes, too. Aren’t we all suckers for cute packaging? More about each product below!
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
1. Gourmand EDP Fragrance in Chai Spice: It was hard to narrow down just one scent – there are so many that smell lovely! One of these would be perfect to toss in your bag and spray on after the gym or for a mid-day pick-me-up. Great price point, too.
2. French Girl: A brand I can’t get enough of! If you are in the marker for a lip scrub, this rose lip scrub will not disappoint!
3. Gourmand Hand Cream in Lait de Coco: We can’t get enough of cute hand cream. Great price point, too. Only $8. It’d be cute to have in your clutch while you’re going out. At this price, you can add one to everyone bag so you won’t be without. Soft, light, not too strong. Love the simplicity of their branding.
4. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna: Match Stix Matte Skinstick: Another product I haven’t tried yet, but hear nothing but amazing reviews about. Love their packaging. Tons of colors. Matte finish.We would buy this for touch ups and throw it into my bag for the day.
5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I have used this for years. I swear by it. Love the mini size, limited-edition gold bottle. Everyone in my house loves it: My kids ask to have it sprayed on their face every morning. All-natural. Uplifting, refreshing mist. You could use it before or after applying makeup, freshening yourself up during the day. If you’re looking for a refreshing skin mist that does everything, this is the one.
6. Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist: Another hydrating facial mist! Love the rose scent. It’s great to tuck into your purse. and use throughout your day. And it has coconut water! Love packaging. It would make a great gift.
7. Glossier Priming Moisturizer: I’ve never used this but I’ve heard such positive reviews and it’s in my shopping cart to purchase. It’s light and buildable. I like to think it’d be good to use in the summertime – a nice, low-maintenance addition to your routine. Teen Vogue even voted it a “game changer.” It’s even on the cleaner end of the beauty spectrum – fragrance/paraben-free. Lots of reviews say it leaves skin with a natural, dewy glow and reduces redness to give you the J.Lo glow.
8. Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo: This is magic. Out of all the dry shampoo I have tried, this is my favorite. A total game changer. It leaves my hair glowing. It’s an investment but you could always buy the smaller size to test it out. A total game changer. I’ll even use it to add fullness and volume on mornings when I’ve washed my hair.
9. Clarisonic: When I go to ProjectSkin, they always mention the products won’t be properly absorbed it if my pores are clogged. You can buy a top-of-the-line beauty regime, but if your skin can’t soak up all of the good stuff, you won’t maximize your products’ benefits. Enter my Clarisonic!
Although I have owned it for years, I haven’t used it as consistently as I have in the past year. And I sure notice a difference in my skin! The brushing is especially usefully with all the water-resistant, long-lasting beauty products on the market right now. Great gift to add to your birthday or Christmas list!
10. OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil: We hear so many great things about the entire OUAI collection. Apparently the wave spray is amazing. This hair and body oil is good for all hair types. It’s light, smells amazing. I like using it to give my hair a bit of a nourishing treatment.
11. Bobbi Brown: Intensive Skin Serum Concealer: Ah-mazing. This provides great coverage and is buildable. Lightens and brightens. Super silky, not chalky. I like to apply it first and then pair it with my favorite, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, on top.
12. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum: We are loving everything Gucci right now. Their beauty line is always on point. For me, I love perfumes with a soft floral scent that isn’t overwhelming. This one includes tuberose, jasmine, and lily of the valley. Nice and subtle, but beautifully floral.
Extra Favourite! SkinCeuticals Vitamin C Serum: I am a long-time fan of Skinceuticals. They are many products I love. Of all of them, the one I rave about and recommend most is this serum. I apply it right after washing my face in the morning. It’s moisturizing and offers a good dose of antioxidants to prevent and improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It has won crazy amounts of awards, which speaks to how good it is. Good for all skin types. It’s a worthwhile investment as one bottle lasts me 6-9 months. If you told me I could only invest in a couple of products for my skin, this would make the cut every time.