Blind Man Celebrates Restored Vision With New Corvette
The surgery fixed that in October 2018 and since then Schickerowski has been able to do things he previously never could, like taking his kids for ice cream. But there was another thing he always wanted: a driver’s license. Schickerowski passed his driver’s license test earlier this month (on the first try!) and he rightly decided to splurge on his first car: a bright yellow C7 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport.
In fact, he bought the car, sight unseen, even before he took the driver’s test, which surely served as a motivation factor to pass. “Some people said, ‘Oh, it’s Alberta, you need a truck,’ and sure I like trucks – they’re nice – but everybody’s got a truck,” Schickerowski said.
- Banijay In Talks To Acquire Australia’s Seven Studios After Closing Endemol Shine Deal
- Buy This 1991 Chevy Camaro Z/28 1LE While They’re Still Cheap
- Dave Franco Horror Movie ‘The Rental’ Collects $421K As No. 1 Pic At Weekend Box Office – Update
- This Is A $90,000 Honda Civic Type R
- Tyler Perry’s ‘Sistas’ Wrapping Production On Season 2 In Atlanta – Update