BMW Explains Why New M3 And M4 Are So Special
In the first video, BMW engineers dissect the M cars and discuss their performance, front wheels and brakes, chassis bracing, weight-saving measures, and total vehicle weight. According to our video host Klaus, who is responsible for the overall vehicle function of the new M3 and M4, the new base M4 is faster than the previous generation GTS. The new car features lighter wheels and a stiffening package that includes front and rear bracing. The M3 and M4 also feature a carbon roof, aluminum doors and hood, a lightened crankshaft that saves 1.5 kg, and the M Carbon bucket seats that save 10 kg over the standard set. A standard F82 M4 Competition weighs 1,640 kg while the new car fitted with all available lightweight options comes in at 1,674 kg.
- Liv Tyler Reveals Coronavirus Diagnosis, Says Illness “F’s With Your Body And Mind Equally”
- Kia Confirms More Name Changes Are Coming
- Kellyanne Conway Tells Bill Maher People Are Better Off Thanks To Trump; He Tells President, “Pack Your Sh-t And Go”
- Mazda’s Diesel Engine Is Officially Dead In The US
- Bob Iger & Willow Bay Praised By LA Mayor For $5M Donation To Help Covid-19 Hurt Small Businesses