BMW i4 Shows More Grille
We also get to see the i4’s flush door handles for the first time that mimics the design of the door handles seen on the BMW iX flagship SUV. Since the i4 will be based on the new 4 Series Gran Coupe, the headlights look identical to its combustion-powered sibling. Elsewhere, the side mirrors aren’t covered up revealing the i4’s production dark metallic red paintwork.
When it goes on sale, the BMW i4 will be available with three outputs. At the bottom of the range, the entry-level i435 will be powered by a single electric motor sending around 280 horsepower to the rear wheels and cost around $45,000.
- ‘Francesco’ Director Evgeny Afineevsky On Interviewing Pope Francis For Discovery+ Documentary: “He Allowed Me To Tackle Any Issues”
- 2022 Infiniti QX60 Teased With New 9-Speed Gearbox
- Trevor Noah Has Fun With Trump’s ‘Underdog Lawyers’ At Impeachment Trial
- McLaren Artura Shows Off Striking Silhouette
- Craig Ferguson’s Monologue Defending Britney Spears From 2007 Resurfaces Amid #FreeBritney Movement