BMW M3 GHR By Manhart Is 641 HP Of German Muscle
The rest of the car is carbon fiber galore, from the Recaro bucket seats to aero trim pieces that include the front splitter, rear splitter, side skirts, and the diffuser. A decal set is available to tell your friends that Manhart has tuned your M3.
We’ve seen Manhart tune the G80 M3 before, but it’s clear that the S58 BMW engine had more potential, should you decide to go for the more significant upgrade. Given that 708 hp was possible in the last M4, we sense that the tuning house isn’t stopping yet. Not when the M3 CS is coming soon.
But unlike other tuners, Manhart’s specialty isn’t limited to just BMW. Their portfolio shows upgrade kits made available for Land Rover, Volkswagen, and Bentley.
- Mike Tyson's Ferrari F50 Will Command Big Money At Auction
- Brabus Kit For Mercedes EQS Gives It More Style And Performance
- Land Rover's New Testing Center Will Make Better Cars For The Future
- Watch The Ferrari Daytona SP3 Prove Why It's Worth More Than $2 Million
- Solar Chargers Will Be A Total Game-Changer For EV Owners