BMW X2 Prototype Hides Big Secret
The X2 PHEV prototype is almost completely devoid of camouflage, which isn’t surprising considering we already know what the regular X2 looks like. However, on closer inspection, we can confirm the prototype has been fitted with fog light stickers to make it look like the current model. Fortunately, another white prototype was spotted completely undisguised, confirming that the X2’s round fog lights are being replaced with LED stripes. It’s unclear, however, if the redesigned fog lights will be a unique design feature of the plug-in hybrid or applied to all future X2 models.
Starting at $36,400, the current BMW X2 is available with a 2.0-liter turbocharged, inline-4 gasoline engine producing 228 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque in the 28i model and 322 lb-ft of torque in the range-topping M35i.
- ‘SNL’: ‘Wizard of Oz’ Sketch About Mad Munchkins Is Wicked Funny
- “Base” Porsche Taycan 4S Shines In Los Angeles
- ‘America’s Got Talent’: Gabrielle Union & Julianne Hough Out, Simon Cowell & Howie Mandel Back For Season 15
- Why The Mini John Cooper Works GP Doesn’t Have A Manual
- UK Jewish Film Fest Winners; China-Nigeria Co-Pro; San Sebastian Residency; Turks & Caicos Winners – Global Briefs