Bob Saget Interview Taped Last Month To Air Friday On ‘CBS Mornings’
Comedian Bob Saget gave one of his final interviews to CBS News’ chief medical correspondent Dr. Jon LaPook last month, and the talk will air tomorrow on CBS Mornings.
Watch a clip from the interview above.
In the interview, which was taped Dec. 6, Saget speaks to LaPook about losing his sister in 1994 to scleroderma, a connective tissue disease. Saget how humor and performing helped him cope with the grief, saying, “It was a defense mechanism, and it truly helped me survive.”
Saget, who starred in television’s Full House and hosted American’s Funniest Home Videos, died Jan. 9 in his room at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando, Florida (he had performed in nearby Ponte Vedra Beach the previous evening). Although a cause of death has not yet been determined, a Florida medical examiner has ruled out drugs or foul play.
LaPook’s interview with Saget will air Friday, Jan. 14, on CBS Mornings. The morning show, co-hosted by Gayle King, Tony Dokoupil and Nate Burleson, airs weekdays at 7 a.m. on CBS.
- Billie Eilish, Ye, Harry Styles & More Reportedly Set For Coachella 2022 In April
- ‘Bad Monkey’: Ana Villafañe, Rob Delaney Among Cast To Join Vince Vaughn In Bill Lawrence’s Apple TV+ Series
- Michael Bay, Gareth Evans And Patrick Hughes Team On A New Reimagining Of Evans’ ‘The Raid’ For Netflix
- Dick Carson Dies: Director Of ‘The Tonight Show’ And Brother Of Johnny Was 92
- ‘Don’t Look Up’: Read The Screenplay For Adam McKay’s Satire At The End Of The World