Brabus Gives 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS A Sporty Makeover
Unique Brabus badging also distinguishes the modified Mercedes GLS. Customers can choice from a variety of new wheels including a 24-inch Monobloc Z Platinum Edition set wrapped in Pirelli 295/35 front and 335/30 rear tires. These subtle upgrades help give the 2020 Mercedes GLS a sportier appearance.
Inside, a comprehensive range of upgrades are available for the luxurious interior, including stainless scuff plates with a backlit ‘Brabus’ logo and aluminum pedals and door-lock pins, along with a choice of leather and Alcantara upholstery, wood inserts, and carbon fiber trim. An aftermarket control module for the AirMatic air suspension also reduces the ride height by one inch.
- Roku, Snap Executives Monitoring Coronavirus Impact On Businesses
- Limited Edition Maseratis Have Exquisite Woven Leather
- Super Tuesday Sees Joe Biden Feeling “Optimistic” As Ex-VP Takes North Carolina Primary – Update
- Is Sony Going To Build Another Car?!
- Chris Matthews Says He’s Retiring, ‘Hardball’ To End