Bridgestone And Lamborghini Develop First All-Terrain Run-Flat Supercar Tire
As a result, the tire dimensions are 235/40 ZR19 (96Y) XL RFT for the front wheels and 285/40 ZR19 (107Y) XL RFT for the rear. For pure winter driving, Bridgestone is offering Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 tires for the Huracan Sterrato.
The Sterrato is powered by a 5.2-liter V10 with 602 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque, which is good for a 0 to 62 mph sprint time of 3.4 seconds and a top speed of 162 mph.
Currently, there’s no US price given, although the Sterrato Huacan version is coming to North America. In Europe, it costs the equivalent of around $270,000. Official US pricing has not been announced.
- Mercedes-AMG's New CEO Is Already Out After Corporate Reshuffle At Mercedes-Benz
- Porsche Classic Expands Retrofit Infotainment Options For Older 911s, Boxsters, and Cayennes
- Aston Martin DBS 770 Ultimate Says Goodbye To The DBS With 759-HP V12
- Leaked! Lamborghini Aventador Successor's Full Design Revealed By Patent Filings
- Cleaner EV Charging Is Here Thanks To Toyota
- Porsche In Talks With Google About Using Its Software