Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport Enters Final Development Phase
Wallace knows what he’s talking about and has a good frame of reference as he’s the one who took the Chiron, before it was officially the Super Sport 300+, to its V-max last year. He’s also won Le Mans and has claimed first place at the 24 Hours of Daytona on multiple occasions. Still, he’s not only speaking as a racing driver, and has remarked that the Pur Sport “still offers enough comfort.” It’s “firm and direct, but not too hard.” It looks like any chinks in the Pur Sport’s armor are resolved, and as development nears its end, Bugatti promises that the first customer vehicles will be delivered before the end of the year.
- Highland Film Group Launches The Avenue Entertainment Distribution Division, JJ Caruth Set As President Of Domestic Marketing & Distribution
- Bentley Refuses To Build More Cars Despite High Demand
- Paramount Takes Home Entertainment & TV Rights To Three Romulus Movies, Including Margot Robbie’s ‘Dreamland’
- The $2.7-Million Aston Martin Victor Has eBay Headlights
- NBA Scores Big To Win Sunday Ratings; ‘Love Island’ Heats Up