Buy This 1991 Chevy Camaro Z/28 1LE While They’re Still Cheap
The 305 LB9 TPI V8 engine was rated at 230 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque, which may not sound like much today, but it was perfectly acceptable back in its day, considering it weighed hundreds of pounds less than today’s model, on average. The owner also mentions that the Camaro comes with a G92 rear-axle performance package, special gas-filled shocks, and larger, 11.86-inch front rotors. In the interests of weight-saving, it has no air conditioning and the power accessories were also deleted. Currently, it carries a starting bid of $21,499.
With a substantial amount of documentation, we’d advise interested buyers to go through everything carefully, but based on the pictures alone, this is one stunning classic Camaro.
- Dave Franco Horror Movie ‘The Rental’ Collects $421K As No. 1 Pic At Weekend Box Office – Update
- This Is A $90,000 Honda Civic Type R
- Tyler Perry’s ‘Sistas’ Wrapping Production On Season 2 In Atlanta – Update
- Stolen Ferrari Discovered After 26 Years
- Comcast And Sinclair Play Ball, Renewing Carriage Deal That Includes Chicago Sports Network On Day Of Cubs Opener