Cadillac Makes A Big SUV Decision
The XT6 begins at about $48,000 while the newly redesigned Escalade can’t be had for anything less than $76,000. As it stands, the entire $60,000 to $70,000 range is missing, meaning Cadillac can’t compete against the likes of the Lincoln Aviator, BMW X7, and Mercedes GLS-Class. But Cadillac has a plan to bridge the gap.
As we reported several months ago, the XT6 was initially set to ride on the new Omega platform, the most advanced architecture the brand has ever designed. Thanks to its use of lightweight materials and rear-wheel-drive layout, luxurious and sporty vehicles, like the now-discontinued CT6 and CT6-V, came to fruition.
- Sundance Axes SoCal Drive-In Screenings Amid Region’s Coronavirus Surge
- Gazoo Racing Releases Toyota Hypercar Details
- Governor Gavin Newsom Admits Only About 1/3 Of California’s 1.3M Vaccine Doses Have Been Administered: “It’s Gone Too Slowly”
- This Is What The 2022 BMW i4 Will Look Like
- Tanya Roberts Dies: ‘A View To A Kill’ Bond Girl, ‘That ’70s Show’ Actress Was 65