Cadillac’s Next Electric SUV Looks Mean
All-in-all, it’s a much more rugged form than we’re used to seeing from the Cadillac brand, with a broad, imposing face, tall headlamps, massive bulging fenders, and a big, square section of exposed bumper. It’s also wearing roof rails, which isn’t something we immediately picture when someone utters the name “Cadillac,” and the tires appear to be about the width of tank tracks.
Beside that, the mystery Cadillac features some big air curtains, with inlets positioned just inset of the headlamps, and a closed-off-looking grille – another indication that what’s being depicted is an EV and not a gas-burner.
- AFI Fest To Laud Sofia Coppola, Kirby Dick, Rita Moreno & Mira Nair
- Lincoln Navigator Has A Surprise Waiting For The Cadillac Escalade
- UCP Adapting ‘The Lost Kids’, Podcast About Controversial Troubled Teens Program, As Docu-Series
- Meet The VinFast President: A BMW X5 Powered By A GM V8
- Writer-Producer Francesca Sloane Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios; Sets First Project With Legendary Based On Works Of Anaïs Nin