Check Out Rimac’s Stunning New Shanghai Showroom
Production of the Rimac C_Two is limited to 150 examples, which will be sold at dealers located in the US East Coast, West Coast, and Central US, Germany, UAE, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Australia.
The production Rimac C_Two will be revealed this year, but we’re still waiting to find out the exact date. When it arrives, the C_Two will be powered by four electric motors producing a combined 1,914 horsepower and 1,696 lb-ft of torque. In the prototype, this setup enabled the electric supercar to sprint from 0-62 mph in just 1.85 seconds, but the production model could be even faster thanks to the extra development time.
- ‘SNL’s Weekend Update Torches Ted Cruz Over His Ill-Timed Cancún Trip
- Morgan Revives The Plus 8 With Limited-Edition GTR
- Unemployment: House Stimulus Plan Has Extended Benefits, Another Check, Minimum Wage Raise
- This Porsche 356 Restomod Will Have A Carbon-Fiber Body On A 911 Chassis
- Beyoncé’s Foundation Provides Relief To Winter Storm Victims In Texas