Check Out The Coolest Features Of The 2022 GMC Hummer
The 2022 GMC Hummer EV just made its official debut, ushering in a new electric era for the GMC brand. There are plenty of interesting points to mention, including a starting price of $79,995, a driving range of over 350 miles, and two different electric drivetrain configurations producing up to 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 lb-ft of torque. All of these details are extremely important and are covered in our reveal story and First Look Review.
Here, we wanted to take a deeper dive into some of the Hummer’s more unique features. This truck includes some segment and industry-first features, some of which have never been seen before on a production vehicle. Here are the seven coolest features in the new GMC Hummer.
- Donald Trump Cuts Short ‘60 Minutes’ Appearance, Tweets Video To Mask-Shame Lesley Stahl
- Details Of SSC Tuatara’s Baby Brother Come To Light
- Peter Farrelly Makes the Case For ‘Loudermilk’, Teases Season 3 & Beyond As 2 Former Audience Series Seek New Homes
- Nikola Might Cancel The Badger
- Los Angeles County COVID-19 Report: 13 New Deaths, 358 Positive Cases – Update