Chevrolet Reveals Four New Silverado HD Special Editions
The Z71 Carhartt Special Edition also boasts roof marker lamps, body-color bumpers, a black hood vent surround, a Carhartt logo roll-up tonneau cover, 4″ black assist steps, and 20″ machined aluminum wheels with Grazen metallic painted accents, wearing LT275/65R20 all-terrain tires. Inside, the truck gets special Carhartt stitching and seat panels, Carhartt embroidered headrests, and Carhartt logo all-weather floor mats.
Pricing isn’t yet known for the 2021 Silverado HD with the Z71 Carhartt Special Edition, but that info should become available soon, as GM tries to clear the last of its 2020 stock. If it isn’t quite your cup of tea, GM has another three other special-edition Silverado HD Z71 packages also on the way for 2021, each with its own distinctive look.
- ‘Frozen 2’ To Launch Two Weeks Early On Disney+ In UK & Ireland
- Teased! First Look At The New 2021 Lexus IS
- ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Executive Producer Dream Hampton Attached To Direct Cineflix’s ‘Black Wall Street’
- 2024 BMW M5 Will Be As Powerful As Bugatti Veyron
- ‘The Salisbury Poisonings’: First Trailer For BBC One’s Novichok Drama; Premiere Date Set; Creatives Talk Heroism Of A Community In Crisis