China’s New Concept Has Better Aerodynamics Than Bugatti Chiron
In an effort to one-up Bugatti, the Eno.146 has a drag coefficient of 0.146, hence its name. Meanwhile, the Chiron has a 0.35 rating. GAC claims the concept’s Cd is one of the lowest in the world.
GAC aims to have all of its production vehicles fully electrified by 2025, a goal other international automakers also share, though the date itself varies. But it’s the Eno.146 where GAC is truly showing its R&D achievements. With its gullwing-style doors and powerful electric motors, the Eno.146 is precisely what a concept vehicle should be: exotic. Will it ever reach production? The automaker made no mention of whether or not this will happen.
- Roseanne Barr To Appear At “Trumpettes” Super Bowl Weekend Mar-A-Lago Gala
- Take This 1000-HP Jaguar Supercar For A Spin
- Leonardo DiCaprio Accused Of Bankrolling Amazon Rainforest Fires By Brazil President
- Audi e-tron Already Has A Better Range In Europe
- Marion McClinton Dies: Broadway Director Of August Wilson Plays Was 65