Details Of SSC Tuatara’s Baby Brother Come To Light
“We haven’t been interested in an SUV, but we have had a drawing board over the last few years with what we call the ‘Little Brother Project,'” Shelby told CarBuzz in an interview. “[It] would be a car that looks very much like the Tuatara, but it would be in the 600 to 700 horsepower range, and sit in a price point where a much larger percentage of the population can afford [it]. We’re talking a $300,000 to $40,000 car.”
This will make the SSC brand more accessible to the growing hypercar market, but the Little Brother project will, unfortunately, have to take a back seat for now, as SSC Tuatara reaches full production capacity. The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown a spanner in the works for SSC, with the full production run of 25 cars per year only planned for 2022, with 20 Tuataras already being spoken for.
- Peter Farrelly Makes the Case For ‘Loudermilk’, Teases Season 3 & Beyond As 2 Former Audience Series Seek New Homes
- Nikola Might Cancel The Badger
- Los Angeles County COVID-19 Report: 13 New Deaths, 358 Positive Cases – Update
- Incredibly Rare Pagani Huayra Roadster For Sale In America
- ‘Martin Eden’ Is Vividly Rendered Take On Jack London’s Novel